Parish records

Civil registration records can only take you back to 1837; beyond that you need access to parish records. If you live out of the area it can be both time-consuming and expensive to visit local record offices personally. If you need local research in London, Surrey and Hampshire, why not let me do the leg-work for you? Even for many hours work, my reasonable rates will often prove cheaper than distance train fares and any necessary accommodation costs.

My fee is GBP £20 per hour, including travel within my area of coverage. Wider travel and any additional expenses incurred will be negotiable by prior agreement.

Free initial consultation

Whatever you're looking for in terms of family history research, take advantage of my free initial consultation and find out what I can do for you.